The Ayurvedic Perspective on going Raw:
There is not just one dietary approach that would be ideal for everyone. In order to correctly determine our optimal requirements we need to examine many factors. We have to take into account the individuals constitution (prakruti), the nature of their…
Raw Taco Salad
3 or More Ears of Corn (Cut off the Cobb)
1 Carton of Cherry Tomatoes
1 Ripe Mango
1 Large Tomato
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Small Bunch Basil
Small Bit of Yellow or Red Onion
Bunch of Cilantro
2-3 Stalks of Celery
Juice of Half a Fresh Lemon
- After you cut the corn off the cobb, place it in a mixing bowl.
- Chop up the mango into small dices, and mix in with the corn.
- Cut up the cherry tomatoes, and mix them in with the corn and mango.
- Chop up the onion and cilantro. Add into the mix!
- Chop up the avocado, and mix it in as well if desired.
- Slither the romaine and the celery, and mix in as well!
- Blend up the large tomato with a few sprigs of basil.
- Pour over the mix and mush in all together!
- Take a romaine leaf, and fill it up with your new taco salad filling!
- Take a BIG bite and enjoy!
EPIC Raw Deep Dish Lasagna / Click here for the recipe!
Creamy Kale Salad
- 1 bunch Green Kale chopped
- 3 large Tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 Sweet Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup sprouted Mung Beans (or any of your favorite sprouts)
Avocado Cream Sauce (Cuisinart or Blender)
- 1 Navel Orange peeled
- 3 Avocados
Mix all ingredients together and let it sit for 30 minutes.
Alexander McQueen Resort 2013
Photo: Courtesy of Alexander McQueen